The Law Office of Mykhal Ofili,
About The Firm
About The Firm
A native Californian, Mykhal attended the California State University – Northridge, receiving a Bachelor’s degree in Political Science and Government. He then attended Whittier Law School in Costa Mesa, California, graduating as a Fellow in International and Comparative Law.
During his first year in law school, he interned at Public Counsel Law Center, with a focus on homelessness prevention. The internship included educating and training lawyers to assist in benefits relief for low income and disadvantaged communities. In addition, while attending law school, he competed (and received several awards) in numerous moot court tournaments including the Frederick Douglas Competition and Bryant Moore Competition. Mr. Ofili also received the Best Overall Competitor award for Whittier’s Sonnenberg competition. Mykhal worked as an associate attorney at CKB Vienna LLP, a civil litigation and family law firm prior to opening The Law Office of Mykhal Ofili, P.C.
Being in any legal situation can be a stressful and daunting ordeal. At the Law Office of Mykhal Ofili, we understand this and do our best to be there every step of the way. With competitive prices, you won’t have to break the bank in order to receive top-notch legal representation.
Licenses and Bar Memberships:
- Licensed by the California State Bar
- Licensed to Practice in Federal Court – Central District of California
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Licensed to Practice in U.S. Bankruptcy Court - Central District of California
- San Bernardino County Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association